THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday 28 April 2009

treatment.

_____________________TREATMENT______________________


Synopsis

I am creating a rock/alternative magazine for my AS media coursework as this type of magazine is very popular and I am interested in this genre of music.
Detail of target audience:
The target audience of the magazine is 16-24 year old males and females. This means that I will have to make the front cover suitable for both genders.
Photography Design
Front Cover Image
Location: The photograph for the main cover image will be taken in front of a white backdrop so that the audience focus on the band members not the background. This also makes it easier to change the background colour if need be.The location for other cover images will vary from outside areas and inside.For example in a pub or café or a brick wall. (Boston Castle)
Characters and actors:
In order to make my magazine hit my target audience I will use male band members on the front cover. I will take a medium close up of the band and position the band members so they are all seen but the lead singer is easily identifiable. The band will be posing with arrogant expressions and stances. They need to be wearing mainly dark clothing with a “rock” style. The actors for my photographs will be made up of friends such asRyan Wilding, Thomas Dunston, Paul Vokes, Thomas Brabbs, Adam Carlin, Thomas Jepson, Sam Jones and Alex Yau.
Interview/Article:
My article will be made up of an interview. This will make the article much more entertaining. I will lay out the article over a double page spread including photographs.
Initial Recce considerations: I must consider lighting, and make sure there are no wires/ large props/ objects in the way and that there is enough room for me and my actors to move about.
Health and Safety Notes, possible locations: I must ensure that none of my actors come to any harm. Possible locations include: studio at trc.

0 comments: